[Noisebridge-discuss] Not quite dead yet.

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Wed Jan 22 00:28:28 UTC 2014

Pardon me if this is already somewhere obvious -/  and good luck in your quest!

1.Is there a podcast or mp3 downloads of the NB radio?
Could we hear some segments of the broadcast?

2. Is there an internet streaming site for the noisebridge radio?

3.When you mention this project on the general discussion list could you please add a link to the wiki page? Especially if you're mentioning donations.?

1. 2. Podcasts and radio streaming are especially useful for donations from people outside of the Bay Area.

Note most people I know only listen to fm receiver radio nowadays through their car. I always stream fm if I can when I'm at my house even if I can get the radio

2. Streaming radio costs are minimal afaik -

1. By podcast I don't necessarily mean podcasts only on the apple store. But i would prefer to listen to recordings of noisebridge radio in my car or when exercising than any commercial radio out there

3. Repeatedly posting NB radio wiki with a FAQ avoids redundant questions like mine. I'm also unclear under which wiki name the project is

Sent from my iPhone