[Noisebridge-discuss] Free shop tables - do we need these?

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Thu Jan 23 07:18:53 UTC 2014

Are they better than what we have on the sides in the dirty shop?  How
about where the electronic equipment is?  Will they still be stable if
the bottom shelf is removed?  Are they proper sitting-at-table heighth?
They sure look cool.  Of course, I have no right to talk being too far
to be of any help.
-Claudia