[Noisebridge-discuss] Hey, my friends cite got "h4cxxoored" by the Syrian revolution

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jan 28 01:46:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 05:35:19PM -0800, Alaric Moore wrote:
> The hell? So we're hanging out and turns out my friends art website,
> that consists of art and not politics, just art, has been "hacked" by
> someone? This is the URL:  www.monicacanilao.com

This site is hosted on a totally skeezy, sketchy ass web hoster called
"MyHostCenter".  They also host 100megspopup.com, acidpeelsathome.com,
ebabypets.co.uk, and howtocurekennelcough.com.  I would guess that their
control panel is totally owned and Monica should just move her site to a
more competent host.

-andy