[Noisebridge-discuss] Goodbye noisebridge (discuss) and happy new year

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 02:24:02 UTC 2014

I'm jumping on the resigning bandwagon, and taking a leave. I will no
longer by reachable via discuss and until at least the majority of messages
are signed and/or encrypted you will have to use another method to connect.

In the meantime I'll be documenting endeavors and engaging more via the
wiki and IRC.

I'll also be taking the position by default of stepping aside on all
Consensus items for the rest of the year, and likely longer.

P.S. "You find a turtle in the desert. It's on it's back...."

--
ThanX,
;+)

nburl.net/fort <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort>