[Noisebridge-discuss] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:44:19 UTC 2014

On Monday, we started on creating HTML/CSS from our mockup. At the end of
the class, we began to focus on background images.

Yet again, the connection at the space was terrible, so I was unable to
broadcast. Here's the video from last time around, which should work just
as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6MxRAPfLs

Here's our progress so far, which we'll be picking up on next week:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class5/lecture.zip

This week's assignment tests your knowledge of background images, and image
replacement, which we looked at in class:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class5/assignment.html

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey