[Noisebridge-discuss] Doracacy

Paul Monad immonad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 22:02:01 UTC 2014

What is the difference between Al donating the lockers and someone donating shelves?  What if I want to use the lockers without paying rent?  What if I want to decorate with torch, saw and paint?  What if I want to give Al considerations to encourage him in his efforts to improve NB?

Isn't this just our policy...Just do it yourself?  Build, destroy, take, without having to answer to (maybe)anyone.   Suffer consensus only if there is a gun to your head.  Always expectations of opposition to anything that may affect change.

There is a middle ground between unilaterally getting it done and considerations for the community.  Hard to make rules that will cover all possibilities. Absolutely black and white exist only in abstract.  We exist in ever changing shades of grey.