[Noisebridge-discuss] Bring out your projects! It's FIVE MINUTES O' FAME, Thurs 8PM 2014-01-16 Chez NOISEBRIDGE

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jan 16 05:51:27 UTC 2014

We're having a extra special bring-your-own-slides Five Minutes of Fame
this month, in which you turn up and DECIDE like an ADVENTURE GAME:

  will you merely sit in the audience, idly postulating how much better
  your idea or project or craze or recent scar is than that person up
  there on stage, who is mostly messing with the VGA connector

  or will you be THAT PERSON UP THERE ON STAGE, wielding your VGA
  connector like the goddess/god/little pony of your DREAMS and showing
  everyone WHAT. FOR?

Regardless, we'll talk about 3D PRINTERS THAT DO MICROSURGERY, MAKE
KISS-FACES FOR ED SNOWDEN, PREERVE YOUR RIGHT TO RIP OFF PROPRIETARY
SOFTWARE, and prelude, briefly, the FIVE INTERVIEWS of FAME[1]

[1] In which your HOST SERVER Danny O'Brien interviews FIVE(5)[2]*
members of the audience and shows how much more awesome they are than
those STUPID FAMOUS PEOPLE IN CHARGE.

[2] Yes FIVE

SO GO NORTH, GO SOUTH, TAKE LAMP but most of all, GO 5MOF at 8PM,
Noisebridge, 2169 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110 this Thursday, the
sixteen of omg we made it through 2013! Hooray!