[Noisebridge-discuss] TNBMAGASAT! Ten-Bama-Ga-Sat! The Noisebridge Meet and Greet and Show and Tell!

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 03:04:07 UTC 2014

Hey everyone, I'd like to organize a weekly open house event to encourage
new people to check out Noisebridge (something less tedious than the weekly
meetings). The first will be this Monday at 7pm (a short, informal meetup
just before Circuit Hacking Monday kicks off).

Come to the Noisebridge Meet and Greet and Show and Tell and give a short
talk about what cool thing you're working on. Email me if you plan to show
and tell.

Ten-Bama-Ga-Sat will feature:

- Punch and pie.
- A short intro to Noisebridge.
- All the different resources that Noisebridge makes available, and where
people can find out more.
- How to become a member, and what membership provides.
- Show and Tell!
- Punch and pie.

Email me if you want to spend a little bit (max 2 or 3 minutes) talking
about what you're working on.

MONDAYS AT 7PM!

-Al