[Noisebridge-discuss] HOPE-X Call For Participation!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:35:12 UTC 2014

HOPE-X Call For Participation!

Attention all hackers, makers, whistleblowers, artists, phone phreaks, rebels, technologists, and free thinkers everywhere! Come and share your ideas, thoughts, and passions with thousands of really bright, creative, and open-minded people in New York City this summer at HOPE X.

We have room for around 100 talks and panels, and dozens of workshops, covering a wide range of topics, limited only by our collective imagination.  Please submit your ideas, and be part of HOPE-X!

http://x.hope.net