[Noisebridge-discuss] JC’s bed and private section at Noisebridge (something I’m going to bring up at the next meeting)

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Jan 5 06:22:33 UTC 2014

I really don't have time to engage in this thread and i don't know what
position i would take anyway,

but i want to clear one thing up.  Al quoted me saying this on IRC:

15:23 <@jerkey> you mean the nitrous?

and it was a joke.  I haven't been around "the bridge" more than walking
past it once, and nobody was there, and I definitely have not witnessed or
heard of people using nitrous there.

the last nitrous I know of happening at noisebridge was at some huge party
there, and J.C. had nothing to do with it.

So I think it's important to remember that in at least this case, and
probably others, things said on IRC are not to be taken seriously.

-jake