[Noisebridge-discuss] Why I'm a former member of Noisebridge

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 01:48:29 UTC 2014

This was a great post, and i'd love to chat with whomever posted it
about a hacking project. Please email me off-list if possible.

The stuff he/she liked about NB is the stuff i want: clean, secure,
well-equipped.

I agree with social revolution THROUGH HACKING, not social revolution by
making NB a free-for-all.

The drama from early-days to now proves that NB must resolve it's
identity crisis, or die. That means coming to agreement about the
Mission Statement and major goals.