[Noisebridge-discuss] Don't Rush.

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:09:28 UTC 2014

On 1/7/2014 10:09:02 AM, "Andy Isaacson" <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
>I hope to have a chance to participate in any
>discussion at a meeting about changes to the noisebridge consensus
>process.

I think it would be extremely unwise to make a commitment to ANY new
system at this time, without deep exploration.

NB should simply agree to embark on an extended period (months) of
discussion and evaluation of possible systems, FIRST.

Followed by an extended period (months) of experimentation.

Last, I think it would be very unwise for the SAME PEOPLE who designed
the old system to design or select the new system. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE,
AND WE'RE LIVING WITH THE RESULTS.

Time for new thinking by NEW THINKERS.