[Noisebridge-discuss] Why I'm a former member of Noisebridge

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Wed Jan 8 00:24:24 UTC 2014

Hah, I don't think that would fix anything though.  We'd just be viewed as
super-inclusive.  I think if we just have one small body of people who made
all the decisions, that might actually turn out decent.  The original
founders of the Hacker Dojo had the right ideas, so if they continued to be
the sole source of direction, we might actually turn out better.  Pure
democracy just doesn't work here.  Noisebridge seems to have the same kind
of problem.

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com