[Noisebridge-discuss] VR BOOTH

Paul Monad immonad at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 01:22:28 UTC 2014

Where, who maintains and for how long?  How easily moved if needed?

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 4:40 PM, LinkReincarnate <linkreincarnate at gmail.com> wrote:

March is fast approaching and with it a shiny new Omnidirectional treadmill.  I just want to make sure that I will be allowed to set this thing up at Noisebridge.  It is 48 inches in diameter. And I plan on building a small amount around it so lets say 1 meter squared is the amount of space I will need.  If I don't get any objections in this thread I will take that as an ok by the community at large.

--
www.linkreincarnate.com