[Noisebridge-discuss] Doracacy

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 04:55:18 UTC 2014

Johny,
I really think you need to back off about the lockers and Al.  The level of
intensity you're displaying about this is grossly out of proportion to the
issue at hand.  You're not convincing anyone to come to your cause, and
it's reached the point where you're just damaging your own reputation and
credibility.

Hannah