[Noisebridge-discuss] VR BOOTH

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:34:48 UTC 2014

It is collapsible.  It can be anywhere in the space.  I was planning on
keeping it there until someone wants it gone. I would maintain it.   I am
aware of the risks of leaving it at the space.   I would not be happy if it
were broken or stolen but I am aware of that risk.  Yeah the green screen
would have worked well with it but that was removed to make room for a
window to Turing.  I was planning on bringing the Oculus Rift for use with
it but that will not live at Noisebridge because it is too easy to walk
away with.

www.linkreincarnate.com