[Noisebridge-discuss] I am a whiny bitch who cannot get his facts straight and accuses people of thing that are untrue

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Jan 11 21:34:30 UTC 2014

Hi, Fake Johny Radio (note that the easiest way to spot these things
is to look for the @yahoo.com email address)!

That was very convincing! As per the usual warning, I'm going to flip
your moderation bit, and depressingly warn everyone who doesn't spot
this kind of thing that it's not actually the Other Johny Radio.

d.