[Noisebridge-discuss] We got a notice from the city to remove EClair Bandersnatch's graffiti

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sun Jan 12 16:33:54 UTC 2014

Eclair is pleasant enough to speak to in person. I saw her putting the glitter on the sidewalk one evening.

This is too bad as it would've been nice to do art classes and sessions at noisebridge with her

Is there any way any of her friends could contact her to pay for the removal or remove it for us?

Sent from my iPhone