[Noisebridge-discuss] We got a notice from the city to remove EClair Bandersnatch's graffiti

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:00:38 UTC 2014

EClair's giant piece on the sidewalk was an Obviously Bad Idea that was
going to attract city attention. Her previous tiny piece had been in front
of Noisebridge for months without a problem.

EClair should be the one paying for the cleanup, or at least doing all the
logistics of finding the solvents and pressure-washing services and
organizing for them to come out. I don't see why others should have to
clean up her mess.

And if she doesn't even offer to do any of that, do we really want someone
around the space who just causes problems for other people to clean up? Is
she just going to make another sidewalk mural in front of Noisebridge again?