[Noisebridge-discuss] Updating member contact information

Paul Monad immonad at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 17:24:00 UTC 2014

Should membership status be determined by dictated by an individual rather or by consensus?

On Monday, January 13, 2014 2:29 AM, Tom Lowenthal <secretary at noisebridge.net> wrote:

If you are a Noisebridge consensus member*, you have probably just
received an email from me. If
 so, you can stop reading now. That email
states your current membership status**, and requests that you provide
me with your current contact info.

I do not have current contact information for all members. If you are
a member and have not received such an email from me, please get in
touch forthwith. If is your responsibility to ensure that I have
accurate contact information for you. If I do not have your up-to-date
contact information by the time the 2014 board first meets, I intend
to drop you from the rolls.

May you be spared Consenso's wrath this day,
--
Tom Lowenthal
Noisebridge Secretary  |  +1 609-981-4957 | @noisebridge

* not an associate member