[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: Pressure washer rental costs near nb

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 19:55:49 UTC 2014

Look the chemicals you are using might not contain chemicals that are
harmful to the water supply but the paint used might be.  Do you know what
paint Eclair used?  Do you want to accept that risk on behalf of
noisebridge or would you rather pay someone else to accept that risk?  I
propose we actually find out how much it is to get it done professionally
by people who deal with this on a regular basis in SF.  They know the
rules.  They know how to comply with them and hopefully will deal with the
"waste" in an appropriate manner.  I rather not put noisebridge in a second
situation by doing it ourselves if there could be issues.  If you feel we
are capable, please come up with a way to ensure that the waste water
(Which could contain toxic materials since paint can be toxic) and how to
dispose of that.  Lets not make 1 problem into two.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 14 January 2014 11:12, spinach williams <spinach.williams at gmail.com>
> wrote:

Ronald Cotoni