[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: Pressure washer rental costs near nb

spinach williams spinach.williams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 21:11:42 UTC 2014

On Jan 14, 2014 12:57 PM, "Ronald Cotoni" <setient at gmail.com> wrote:

> If eclair cared about the space, this person would not have repainted it
last night (which another thread mentioned SOMEONE did).   Eclair is more
than welcome to attend the meeting tonight to discuss the actions that lead
to our getting a notice from the city and how to deal with it.  I also do
not have her email nor have I ever met someone named Ecliar in the space.
 As for asking her, it her word against a fine or other more serious
consequences.  What she used is unimportant.  We need to clean it up and
dispose of it like it is toxic regardless so it doesn't come back to bite
us later.
so, what she used then is actually pretty important (as you yourself have
noted earlier)

> I agree with asking at the space or on the mailing list that we just have
but I have little faith that someone in the community will step up to do
this in a safe and responsible manner.
faith is of little importance, just don't speak for others and stay open to
the idea people who aren't you can do things you're not up to, yourself --
that shuts people out who shouldn't be.