[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:04:25 UTC 2014

I was thinking we could just use some sort of free streaming service like
ustream for this, and just use someone's laptop and mic. I have a nice USB
microphone I can sometimes bring in, but otherwise we can just use a laptop
microphone. It's a really simple setup, but might not pick up all speakers.

Unless you were thinking of a multi-mic setup like polycom phones have for
conference rooms.

Or we can ask the FBI to use the microphone system they've strung around
inside the walls at the space.