[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's use a Git repo to manage our massive, sprawling bureaucracy

Carlos Sosa gnusosa at gnusosa.net
Wed Jan 15 23:09:03 UTC 2014

Tom Lowenthal <me at tomlowenthal.com> writes:

> tl;dr: I think we should use a git repository as the canonical version
> of our policies and procedures.

This sounds like a great idea. If we could host the repo in our own
servers that will also be a ++ for us. Pull requests are nice, but
we don't need to have everything in github. We can also make use of
git request-pull[1] to the mailing list, and notify people.

Maybe mirror from github, or even archive to github.

[1] http://git-scm.com/docs/git-request-pull

- Carlos Sosa