[Noisebridge-discuss] male figure drawing session - anyone still interestred?

The Batkid batkid at gmx.com
Fri Jan 17 05:39:11 UTC 2014

Will this be at the space?
----- Original Message -----
From: Romy Ilano
Sent: 01/16/14 01:35 PM
To: <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] male figure drawing session - anyone still interestred?

Hi is anyone still interested in a male figure drawing session?

I got some models interested, but need some other artists interested to pitch in for the session.

I was happily surprised to see mostly male portraits at the David Hockney show - it's so unusual in conservative California.

And here's the first exhibition of the male form at the Musee d'Orsay in France.

http://www.musee-orsay.fr/en/events/exhibitions/in-the-musee-dorsay/exhibitions-in-the-musee-dorsay-more/page/0/article/masculin-masculin-37292.html?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=254&cHash=f852c5d421

Times they are a changing for the better!

Romy Ilano
 romy at snowyla.com