[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacking disability

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sat Jan 18 16:20:56 UTC 2014

Thanks! But I'm interested through that email to see of there's hacking going on at noisebridge and if there is stuff on orevious projects on the wiki

I'm not so interested in flooding the discussion list with press releases about academic research. This is a hackerspace not a pr firm :) for academics five minutes of fame

Sent from my iPhone