[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 16:59:58 UTC 2014

Ok- I'm going to take a whack at restoring vibes of Be Excellent To Each
Other!

Let's be adult and honest here- PASSION in one's crafts simply is what sets
many of us apart as "Role Models" and i see that while we DO have honorless
louts that are pure thieves- others get blinded by passion or simple lack
of clue... We see both the skills and the fails?

>From which the Truly Dark Sides gain a power we might contemplate being
scared shitless of. Scared  so by what I call the NOD Rule:

 A tech guru is not inherently a #DEITY. Not Our Deity means- they're HUMAN
and can screw up on so many levels as can ANY of us.

I hope my point is taken at the simplest evaluation. Cherish the skills
some folks have. Pardon them for being mere humans. Remind them as others
have- bad acts are unacceptable =NOT EXCELLENT.

TealDeer: LIVE by the   Be Excellent Meme.  Oh yeah- that does include the
needful compartmentalization of skills from misdeeds.

Constructive comemts on list- flame me  privately to keep drama off list:>

Oren Beck

816.632.3695