[Noisebridge-discuss] Unable to stream classes anymore

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 23:19:19 UTC 2014

How to Apply for CalFresh (Food Stamps) in San Francisco

Applying is easy - You can call the Food Assistance Service Center at (415)
558-1001 or toll-free at (877) 366-3076, or come by our office. It's
possible to even be certified on the same day.
*By Web*

*http://sfhsa.org/338.htm <http://sfhsa.org/338.htm>*

*San Francisco Food Bank*
*http://www.sfmfoodbank.org/ <http://www.sfmfoodbank.org/>*

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd at gmail.com>wrote:

> $20 could be the difference between starving and eating for a week. So no,
> its not out of the realm of possibility. Hence why I asked.
>
> Adrian
> On Jan 18, 2014 5:51 PM, "Simon C. Ion" <ion.simon.c at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 01/18/2014 02:38 PM, Gregory Dillon wrote:
>> > Are you suggesting that no one stole the patch cables, and that we
>> should
>> > infer something different happened?
>>
>> Well, it's pretty incredible to think that someone would steal $20 worth
>> of ethernet cabling, no? I mean, that's a really unreasonable thing for
>> a body to do.
>>
>> bfb's initial email does leave some room for interpretation. My pet
>> fantastical interpretation is that someone very carefully applied a wire
>> stripper to all of the patch cables and now they don't work correctly
>> because the strands short themselves out.

Let's stay in touch.  Greg