[Noisebridge-discuss] Unable to stream classes anymore

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Sun Jan 19 01:30:19 UTC 2014

Great. Thanks much for info.

Where there were many cables, now there are none...

I didn't look very carefully, I suspect there exists a pile of patch cables lying around Noisebridge. It would be excellent to reconnect them to the patch board. From my investigations it Noisebridge has ethernet ports that are numbered and distributed about the space. The number on the port corresponds to a number on the patch board where the cable is hardwired.