[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Revelation

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 01:53:47 UTC 2014

Maybe but it is known that early start on holiday's and today is a holiday
(MLK DAY!!!!).   While I think that would help removing it, we don't have a
committed group of people to run it.  Perhaps we should start pruning
events that are no longer run/happening.   There is no one selling kits
(there were some people who wanted to buy them).   Most of the things on
the main page actually have people showing up every week to run them.  If
you notice, SCoW was taken off as well, due to no one ever being around to
"run" the event.  Maybe CHM is going that way.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>wrote:

> You're a few hours early, dude. Maybe just remove the "early start"
> portion.
>

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Ronald Cotoni <setient at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am here and no one appears to be running Circuit Hacking Monday.  It
>> would appear that the only one who actually runs it is Mitch but Mitch is
>> not in town most of the time.  Should we perhaps remove Circuit Hacking
>> Monday's from the main wiki page until we can have a few regular people who
>> run the event?  I am not presently interested in taking that over.  This is
>> not the first time that this has happened.  I am helping people when I can
>> but I would like to be working on my own projects.
>>
>> It is extremely unexcellent to list an event on the main page with no one
>> committed to running it.  Perhaps we can get a list of 6 or so people with
>> 2 being here every week to help people?  Any volunteers?
>>
>> --
>> Ronald Cotoni
>> Systems Engineer

Ronald Cotoni