[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacking disability

Nana nana at yak.net
Tue Jan 21 08:50:57 UTC 2014

hi, Nana here:
broken hip 2 year ago, titanium implant. Wheelchair then 1.5 yr on
crutches, now 6 mo w/ cane. (plus emphysema) Lots of tiredness. Also
oldness.

Unable to access NBridge unless elevator running. (frequently isn't).
We (Jake, Liz, Me} made some attempts to fix a found scooter w/o success.

I need a scooter at least part-time, & to figure out the logistics of
living up some stairs. Someone recently showed me picture
www.travelscoot.com & want to price and try one out. Other interesting
questions ie moped = bicycle so legal on sidewalk, etc.

welcome to the club  ;--)