[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:39:03 UTC 2014

I can't do this because of my transportation situation. If there is
somebody that is usually up and about in the early morning say 2-4 am
that would be the time to kick out sleepers. The only way we are going
to solve the problem is to make it consistently uncomfortable to sleep
there.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman