[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:23:55 UTC 2014

While it is fun to imagine technical solutions, it basically comes down to
having people wake others up and making Noisebridge a place where people
don't sleep overnight at.

Unfortunately, the sleepers both a) repeatedly sleep overnight even though
they know the community overwhelmingly is against it but b) there's a
minority of members who will block banning these sleepers from the space.