[Noisebridge-discuss] Buying ESD mats?

Daniel Pitts Daniel at coloraura.com
Mon Jan 27 21:35:54 UTC 2014

Ah, I missed those.  There are two that would be suitable, but they're
on the very small side, and they don't come with a ground plug.  I ended
up going with one from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WU8J9I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the suggestions though, I do appreciate it.