[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:45:16 UTC 2014

Only once have I found a person who sleep at Noisebridge who didn't deny
that they were sleeping. The rest are perfectly comfortable telling you
that black is white. If you say sleeping is unexcellent but napping is
okay, suddenly everyone will be "napping".

I think a "people found sleeping between 10pm and 10am during the week will
be woken up and asked to leave the space the first time and banned the
second time" rule would pretty much solve 90% of the problem. Maybe make
the second time have to be within 30 days of the first?

Though I don't think even this compromise would pass consensus: the
minority of people okay with people sleeping overnight or living in the
space would block it.