[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech Aug 2nd is REBOOT:music closing party w/ Eskmo, Zoe Keating, Moldover, Nonagon, Rich DDT & much more!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 23:47:03 UTC 2014

Hey there Noisebridge,

Coincidentally, more than just Noisebridge is being Rebooted! Our first LoveTech REBOOT event in May was a fantastic show and we're sooo excited to do it again! Check out the photos& videos. This time we have an even BIGGER BUS and we'd love you to come ride down in style!
It's been almost 6 months since we installed our 16 collaborative musical instruments at The Tech Museum of Innovation, and wow does time fly! REBOOT:music has been a wonderful success and favorite of so many visitors and staff alike, and we're sad to see it go. But to celebrate the creativity we cultivated, we have the ineffable Eskmo and Zoe Keating joining LoveTech phenom's Moldover, Nonagon and Rich DDT for a sendoff of the highest caliber:
LoveTech and The Tech present
REBOOT:music Live!
Exhibition Closing Party

Saturday, Aug 2nd, 7pm-1am
at The Tech Museum of Innovation 201 S Market St, San Jose

LoveTech and The Tech Museum of Innovation bring you a world class lineup of live electronic musicianship, staged in the largest exhibition of interactive, collaborative digital music installations ever created. Unleash your inner musician and immerse yourself in a new world of musical performance led by revolutionaries that redefine the human machine interface.
✦TICKETS✦
$15-20 limited pre-sales, $25 doors

•••••Live Electronic Music•••••
ESKMO
ZOE KEATING
MOLDOVER
NONAGON
RICH DDT
Catch awesome preview videos HERE

••••Live Visuals••••
Colin Evoy Sebestyen
Steve Teeple (Teeps)
Mary Franck
VCO Vault

•••Digital Jam Lounge•••
Sixteen interactive REBOOT:music installations
incl. jamboxes and instruments by Moldover, Trimpin, Tim Thompson, Anticlockwise Arts, Johnny Dwork, Lyès Belhocine, Drew Detweiler, Sasha Leitman, CCRMA, jonobr1, Gabriel Dunne, Gray Area, Alexandernaut, Ka-Ping Yee,Joshua Kirsch, Sudhu Tewari, John Brian Kirby and of course Rich DDT

••PlayShops••
Come Early for an 8pm Panel Discussion and special guest Smomid
Get an inside look at the technology, passion & inspiration of our performing musicians

•Delicious libations by the unmatched tonic taste wizardry of Brilliant Elixirs•
•Two trucks full of tasty food•
•All floors of the Museum OPEN for Discovery•

More TBA!

✦Tickets✦
LIMITED $15-20 pre-sales HERE
(Grab them while they last!)
$25 Doors

✦TRANSPORT✦
$15 round trip bus transport nearby 16th Mission BART in SF - only 60 spots available, buy yours fast!
Carpooling Spreadsheet for Ridesharing - Sign up HERE

•About Us•
LOVETECH
produces events that elevate the art of live electronic musicianship. We showcase innovative performances and design party environments emphasizing new music technology. We catalyze community with jamboxes, playshops and interactive digital art. Our engaging experiences will blow your mind, move your body, and inspire your creative soul.
RSVP to our Facebook Event
Join our Facebook Group

THE TECH MUSEUM OF INNOVATION
a hands-on technology and science museum for people of all ages and backgrounds. This non-profit learning resource was established to inspire the innovator in everyone. The Tech celebrates the present and encourages the development of innovative technology for a more promising future.
http://thetech.org

Love and Thanks,
Rich DDT
617-821-6966
LoveTech

LoveTech
LoveTech is a community supporting the pioneers of Live Electronic Musicianship.
View on lovetech.org Preview by Yahoo