[Noisebridge-discuss] Donations not needed: a list

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Jul 1 18:41:44 UTC 2014

Just because people at Noisebridge like technology, it does not follow
that we want more computers. Or printers. We don't. In the future,
please ask the list before donating anything that can't fit in a
shoebox. If you want to donate the cool motors inside a printer or
blender, remove them first.
This doesn't apply to parts of a project that you are actively working
on, that's generally welcomed by everyone.

Other things we have more than enough of, based on my experience
cleaning last night:

UPS backup supplies
Pets
Parallel cables