[Noisebridge-discuss] Biohacking yeast to make _real_ vegan cheese!

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Jul 1 22:01:20 UTC 2014

Some of us folks from Counter Culture Labs and BioCurious, are working on a
project to genetically engineer baker's yeast to produce real vegan cheese
protein and make a vegan cheese that doesn't suck!

We're doing all this as a free and open science / wetware project and we
are looking for a few likes, tweets and monies to buy us some reagents and
similar necessities of life.

Gaze at our moving pictures. Marvel at our dazzling rewards. Who knows,
maybe you will feel inclined to support our cause? Maybe you will tell a
friend?

  Behold!

    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/real-vegan-cheese

Be ye not entertained?

We'll of course take any amount of bitcoins or altcoins you feel like
throwing our way. Here's our bitcoin address:

  1LHeAzRwZevwW7xRQqgFoJFrzjUFfdYTKd

If you want to give something else, let us know! Equipment donations
welcome!

--
marc/juul