[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge to host a special Dorkbot this Tuesday @ 7pm

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:28:11 UTC 2014

Greetings, Noisebridge and Dorkbot,

Tonight at Swissnex, the BitNik duo had so much cool stuff to share
with us and so little time to do it.  It wouldn't be fair to send them
back to Zurich without letting them put more of their projects on
display for us.

So, k0re proposed to hold a Very Special Noisebridge Reboot edition of
Dorkbot featuring BitNik and our own Andy Isaacson.

And I thought, why not?  We can get the place cleaned up by Tuesday
night.  We're at a nice halfway point with half of our electrical work
done, 90% of the trash taken away, most of our things boxed up.
Should be fine.

In fact, we can have a dust-a-palooza all afternoon and early evening
to prepare, and encourage dorkbot folks to come help out.

Any objections?  I hope not because Andy and I already high-fived over
it, and there are no high-five takebacks that I am aware of.

Cheers,
Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most