[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Reboot: Boxes and Bins! Do You Have Them?!

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:48:11 UTC 2014

Hello 'bridgers,

There's a need for large plastic bins and sturdy cardboard boxes at the space.

If you have any you can spare, please drop them off at your
convenience.  There's someone at the space every day between
(generally) noon and 8pm, sometimes earlier and later.

We cannot promise you'll get them back, but we can TRY if you write
your name and email address or phone number in bold black marker on
your bin.

We need these bins to be able to efficiently move things from one part
of the space to the other so that we can clear half of the floor in
preparation for sanding and refinishing.

(In other words, half of the *stuff* lying around is all going to get
shoved into a room whilst the uncovered floor in other parts of
Noisebridge gets flayed by a floor-sander.)

Rock on,
Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most