[Noisebridge-discuss] Borrowing a drone for tomorrow's DataHack hackathon

quincy larson quincy at courseforward.com
Fri Jul 11 18:52:19 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

This is kind of urgent. Our team is doing a hackathon in Redwood City Saturday morning (tomorrow) and we really want to incorporate a drone. Our project involves monitoring mobile carrier volumes for localized spikes, then  programmatically dispatching a drone to carry a rapidly deplorable network into what we infer to be a disaster area.

The drone would simply receive the command to take off a few feet, then land, to illustrate that all our APIs worked properly during the demo.

If you have a drone that can receive instructions over wifi, we would be eternally grateful if we could borrow it for 24 hours. We will be happy to pick it up and drop it off, and even pay you if necessary. My number is 415-806-9582. Thanks for your help!

- Quincy Larson
"Anyone who has begun to think, places some portion of the world in jeopardy." - John Dewey