[Noisebridge-discuss] Going to see Scott in Alabama

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:44:51 UTC 2014

If any of you out there still reading this remember Scott Mills, well, save
him something easy to transport from the Kitchen rip-out.

In a few weeks, I'm heading to visit him in Alabama, and I think it'd be
great to send him some sort of Noisebridge care package.

For those who do not know, Scott was the construction expert who helped to
make Noisebridge a place where you could cook and poop: He built out the
kitchen and the bathrooms with Zedd. Though there were plenty of other
people who helped build out the current facilities of Noisebridge, Zedd and
Scott were the ones who hung dry-wall to make rooms, framed doors, built
the counters, and cut a ton of 12-inch shit-pipe with hand tools in order
to add a second bathroom.

Since that time, Scott retired to Alabama, where he sits in his home
reading something like 3 books a day. He is a VORACIOUS reader, so books
would be great for the care package.

I have 1 extra bag for the plane-ride I am dedicated to Scott, so please
set aside a box somewhere and I will take whatever's in it to him.

You can contact me off-list if you have specifics to discuss about
logistics or appropriateness.