[Noisebridge-discuss] The Noisebridge Manual

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Jul 22 18:01:24 UTC 2014

Hi, noisebridge.

The wiki isn't a very useful repository of knowledge if its hard to find
anything.

The last few weeks folks have been finding all sorts of really old pages that
are very relevant to the reboot, like stuff about the last time the floor was
refinished.

Wouldn't it be neat if there was some central page that linked to all these
sorts of things we were all finding?

I'm starting to pull together a lot of those pages to write a manual for
Noisebridge:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Manual

If you know of useful things about the space (physically or even socially)
throw a link on there and I'll sort it out to be a beautiful collection of
useful information :)