[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Reboot: visit today, paint a wall! RAGS NEEDED

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:35:42 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

Today is the day we should finish off painting in what we are calling Zone
A, and prepping the floors using denatured alcohol.

Please come!  There's not that much left that we *must* do, but the more we
paint, the better it will look (e.g. pipes).

Also, we need RAGS -- drop any quantity of old clothes, towels, etc off at
Noisebridge anytime today, the earlier the better.

Come!  Safety gear will be provided.  Complementary food and libations will
be available early afternoon.

Noisebridge should be open at this point, but if you're unsure, feel free
to email me first (use this email to reply).

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com