[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is everywhere!

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 21:24:37 UTC 2014

Hey Chris,

Your visit to Noisebridge a few weeks ago was greatly celebrated, what
with all the fixing-up you and Torrie did while you were here.  I hope
you can return again soon to check out the newly reinvigorated space!

Thanks for the anecdote!  I wonder where that bar patron had heard
about Noisebridge?  Did you ask?

Cheers,
Naomi