[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest check: class on computer basics

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:03:14 UTC 2014

I would think that if you publicize this, it would be a *very* popular class.

Best,
Mitch.

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:34:00 -0700
From: snailtsunami at gmail.com
To: jeffreyatw at gmail.com
CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Interest check: class on computer basics

It's not the same as running a formal class, but SF library system always seems to need computer lab volunteers to help people who are beginner/intermediate computer users. http://sfpl.org/index.php?pg=2000565501 It might give you a lot of ideas for what you should cover in a true beginner course, at least.