[Noisebridge-discuss] Class-A-Thon, August 9 to 15

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:06:13 UTC 2014

I can lead an Arduino For Total Newbies workshop.  50 people max.  A weekend afternoon would be best, so people of all ages can attend.  2 hours setup, 3.5 hours of workshop, 60 minutes for stragglers, 90 minutes for cleanup.  1:00pm workshop start time would be perfect, meaning the large area in the West would be needed from 11:00am through 7:00pm.

Cost for participants:
Instruction: free
Materials cost: $35 (plus optional $20 communications cable -- provided for free for use during the workshop)

Do-able?

Best,
Mitch.