[Noisebridge-discuss] Class-A-Thon, August 9 to 15

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:41:45 UTC 2014

Great!  Put me down!  Workshop is officially 1pm-4:30pm.

I can always use help in getting the word out.  And I can use some volunteers to help setup (11:00am-1:00pm) and cleanup (5:30pm-7:30pm), as well as volunteers to help people during the time (2pm-3:30pm) when all 50 people will be soldering their Diavolino boards (Arduino clones).

Best,

Mitch.