[Noisebridge-discuss] Squatters; kitchen

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:48:52 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

If you see them again, please feel free to let them know your feelings about this.  If individuals do not speak up about this, we will have a repeat of people hanging out at Noisebridge who don't belong.

It is the case that: not all people belong at Noisebridge.  Everyone is welcome to come and contribute to Noisebridge.  But no one is welcome to come and merely use Noisebridge.  There are many ways to come and contribute to Noisebridge.  Merely cooking and eating is not one of them.

Best,

Mitch.