[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Reboot: brainless volunteering TODAY from 6pm

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:53:03 UTC 2014

Hi Perry,

Great, we'll try to keep posting opportunities.

Another way you can help is by teaching a class during our Class-A-Thon,
August 9th-15th:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Class-A-Thon

This is an "anything goes" class-a-thon, so if you've been meaning to teach
a session on underwater basket weaving, now's your chance.  There's a lot
of tech on the schedule at present but there can be anything under the sun
taught that week.

Cheers,
Naomi

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Perry Chow <perrychow at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Naomi,
>
> >There may even be free GRAINS in it for you.
>
> Sorry, I'm a real zombie, I want BRAINS. :-)
>
> I've been lurking with interest, but haven't been able to help.  I'll have
> more time after this week and would be glad to give a hand.  Keep posting
> volunteer opportunities and I'll show up when I have time.
>
> -cheers,
> Perry Chow
>

>   On Sunday, July 27, 2014 4:31 PM, Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello you lovely zombies,
>
> If you have a spare hour this evening to pitch in for Noisebridge,
> starting around 6pm today will be a phase in which every single item in
> Noisebridge needs to be moved from one side of the space to the other.
>
> So if you like shambling from one side of a room to the other under the
> weight of the soullnessness of material possessions, you'll love
> volunteering this evening.
>
> There may even be free GRAINS in it for you.
>
> Not sure when the zombie horde will disperse, but coming at 11pm is
> probably too late.
>
> Hope to see you there,
> Naomi
>

> --